Well a lot has happened since the last post:
1) Roll cage sprayed
2) Seats fitted
3) Wiring tidied up
4) Dashboard re-fitted
5) Center console fabricated
6) Door cards replaced with aluminum sheet (top part was kept)
7) Full service, cam belt, metal water pump fitted all fluids replaced (Engine, gear box, differential breaks, etc.)
8) Suspension set up (camber, tracking, castor etc.)
9) Decals fitted (we are number 8)
10) Fire extingisher and electronic battery cut off fitted
11) Redtop Race battery fitted.
12) Second fog light fitted (you need two rain lights or one central one)
13) Removable steering wheel fitted.
14) 6 point harness fitted.
We have entered the CSCC DM race at Mallory Park on the 26th August!
hey can you sent me some pictures of your doorpanels and crashcage? firstname.lastname@example.org or just search for me on Facebook, thank you!ReplyDelete